Management as a Science:
Science may be defined as a body of knowledge systematized through application of scientific method in any department of enquiry. Science is systematic in the sense that certain relationships, principles and their limitations have been discovered, tested, and established. Thus science is based on logical and experimental analysis.
Definition of Science:
According to Keynes, ?Science is a systemized body of knowledge, which establishes the relationship between the cause and effect?.
Features of Science: Some of the important features of science are:
- Science is a body of organized knowledge
- Principles of science are universally applied
- Method of Scientific enquiry
- Verification of the principles
- Science has predictive power
- Science establishes cause and effect relationship.